Thursday, September 13, 2012

New Monthly Subscription Box Alert! My Olive Box and Mommebox!

New Monthly Subscription Box Alert! My Olive Box and Mommebox!

The Box: Olive Box

The Cost: TBD

The Products: Paper and stationary products.

New Monthly Subscription Box Alert! My Olive Box and Mommebox!

The Box: Mommebox

The Cost: $10 a month

The Products: Beauty and lifestyle products for moms.


Both Subscription Services are still in private beta, but you can add your email to the wait list to get notified when you can sign up! What do you think of these new subscription boxes? Will you be signing up?

Follow My Subscription Addiction: Facebook  Twitter   Pinterest  Bloglovin'


Disclaimer

1 comment:

  1. I signed up for the trial of olive box, you can see my review here: littlemommak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete