Sunday, August 12, 2012

Savorfull Allergy-Free Food Subscription Box Review - August 2012

Savorfull Allergy-Free Food Subscription Box Review - August 2012

I avoid gluten and dairy in my diet, so I was SO excited when I learned about Savorfull!

Savorfull Allergy-Free Food Subscription Box Review - August 2012

The Box: Savorfull

The Cost: $15 a month

The Products: Samples of gluten free, wheat free, peanut free & dairy free products.


Savorfull Allergy-Free Food Subscription Box Review - August 2012

Lucy's Cookies in Maple Bliss and Ginger Snap - Value $2.50 total

The cookies were definitely the highlight of the box! So tasty, we couldn't believe they were gluten free! I highly recommend!

Savorfull Allergy-Free Food Subscription Box Review - August 2012

Crunchmaster Multi-Grain Crackers (Sea Salt) Value $1

Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers  -  Value $1

Another great find. These crackers are comparable to any wheat cracker and have a great flavor.


Pacific Natural Foods Free Range Chicken Broth (Low Sodium) - 8 oz Value $1

Chicken broth is always great to have on hand. I actually love the sizing of this product (I usually buy the larger cartons and most of it ends up going to waste). I'm going to start buying the 8 oz sizes on Amazon!

Gluten Free Bar - Value $2.50

Yum! This tasted just like an oatmeal raisin cookie!

Savorfull Allergy-Free Food Subscription Box Review - August 2012

Put a Little Soy In Your Life Recipe Book - Value $5 ?

This recipe book is currently free to Michigan residents. Use this link to get the free book if you're interested!


Verdict: This box was worth the $15 cost alone just to discover Lucy cookies!! That being said, I received about $13 worth of product in this box. (Difficult to determine value for cookbook). I really think the purpose of this subscription box is to discover products that make living with food allergies much more enjoyable. Savorfull definitely was a huge win when it comes to discovering new amazing products!

Follow me for everything subscription box related: twitter  pinterest  bloglovin'



(disclaimer)

No comments:

Post a Comment