Monday, August 13, 2012

New Women's Clothing Monthly Subscription - Le Tote!


New  Women's Clothing Monthly Subscription - Le Tote!



I am SO excited about the new subscription service Le Tote! After learning about RocksBox, I was thinking to myself, what else makes sense to rent? Given that I have a bit of a dress obsession and only end up wearing most things once or twice, renting high quality clothing and accessories sounds great!

 New  Women's Clothing Monthly Subscription - Le Tote!


The Box: Le Tote

The Price: $49 a month

The Products: Unlimited designer quality clothing and accessories for rental. Once you get your first shipment you can ship back the items for more as many times as you like for the monthly fee. (Netflix for clothes!)

I recommend signing up to get on the wait list for the exclusive private launch. (You do NOT have to give billing information).


Follow me for everything subscription box related: twitter  pinterest  bloglovin'



(disclaimer)

No comments:

Post a Comment