Friday, July 6, 2012

New Subscription Box Alert! Indie Gift Box!


 

I just signed up and I can't wait to get the first box! They ship their first boxes July 10th, so there's still time to sign up if you are interested.

The Box: Indie Gift Box

The Cost: $15 a month including free shipping

The Products: They offer 4 different boxes filled with handmade indie finds.


I bought the Dainty Box (currently sold out).

SPOILER ALERT - Here are the blog hints about the Dainty Box Contributors:









Really excited that the box will contain 6 items from these awesome contributors! I'll post a review as soon as I get the first box. Let me know if you signed up and for which box!


Follow me for all the latest on subscription boxes: twitter  pinterest  bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Thanks for the blog post! Your box is in the mail! =]

    ReplyDelete