Thursday, July 5, 2012

12 Society Subscription Box Review - June


I was really excited when I found out that 12 Society was doing custom boxes for their female subscribers, so I signed up for their first box. I think they did a good job for the first box, but I definitely expect improvements in the upcoming months.

The box: 12 Society

The price: $39 plus free shipping

The products:  4 to 6 hand-picked "best of" products $125 min. value in every box picked by athletes and celebrities.

$20 Uber Ride Credit (new users only) - I love the idea of not having to deal with taxis so I'm really excited to try Uber next time I'm in one of the cities they serve!

$20 Jewelmint Credit (new users only) - Most jewelry usually costs $29 plus free shipping, so I'm pretty pumped to get a necklace for 9 bucks.

Incase Pivot Headphones - Value $59.95 

Comfortable and great sound, definitely the best item in the box!



Tapatio Hot Sauce - Value $5 ...Okay, not super excited about this, but at the same time I'm sure it will get used.



A little disappointed that I got these...I guess they are still working out the kinks for female subscribers. I will pass them along to someone who will appreciate them though!



Griffin iPhone cases (white and black) Value approx $12 each


These are great. I have an iPhone so I was excited about this. (I think all boxes got these though, so they were only good news for iPhone users)

Verdict: They are definitely still working out the kinks (shipping statuses were a nightmare for a lot of users), and I guess I should have known since they are primarily geared toward men I might not love everything I get. I'm going to stick around though and see how things improve with the July box. 12 Society definitely provides a good value. For $39, I received about $170 worth of merchandise.


Follow me for all the latest on subscription boxes: twitter  pinterest  bloglovin'

1 comment: