Saturday, July 21, 2012

Kara's Way Monthly Subscription Box Review - July 2012


The July Kara's Way box made me sad - not because it was bad, but because it was awesome. Kara's Way is on hiatus until October, and I don't want to wait that long for the next box of natural cosmetics treats!

Want to hear first when Kara's Way is taking new subscriptions again? Follow me on twitter and bloglovin' for updates!


The Box: Kara's Way

The Cost: $15 a month including free shipping

The Products: Sample and full size natural and organic beauty products 

And now, the box breakdown:


Sante Mascara Endless Lashes - FULL SIZE! Value - $26

Sante Eyeshadow Stick No. 05 - FULL SIZE!  Value $15

I just love getting full size products - especially when they turn out to be hits! The mascara is great. It goes on thin so you can put on multiple coats without it getting clumpy. This is a lengthening mascara, not a thickening one, so the results are very natural. Great for every day use.

The eye shadow stick is also a win for me. It goes on sheer, and you can build as much color as you need.


 The Merry Hempsters - Vegan Hemp Balm in Vanilla - FULL SIZE! Value $4

Considering how often I lose lip balms, I'm always delighted when I get a new one in a subscription box!


 Raw Elements Eco Stick SPF 30 - FULL SIZE! Value $15

Another full size item! This one goes in the sunscreen bin.

All Natural African Black Soap - Sample - $.79


The Verdict: After seeing that 4 out of 5 items were full size, you can probably see why I'm sad that Kara's Way won't be back til October. I paid $15 for this box and received about $60 worth of products. It's an incredible deal!

Looking for more beauty boxes? Check out the Beauty Subscription Box Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment