Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hungry GlobeTrotter Box - October 2012 Review - Monthly Gourmet Food Subscription Boxes

Hungry GlobeTrotter Box - October 2012 Review - Monthly Gourmet Food Subscription Boxes

Sorry for the delay in this post - this is the October Hungry Globetrotter box - (November's review will be posted very soon)!

Hungry GlobeTrotter Box - October 2012 Review - Monthly Gourmet Food Subscription Boxes

The box: Hungry Globetrottrer

The cost: $34.95

The products: Gourmet ingredients to make make meals inspired by different cuisines all over the world. (Recipe cards included). 


This month's ingredients were selected for an Argentine Asado Dinner. Recipes were included for: Asado Style Steak,  Ensalada Mixta and Quinoa.


Tradicional Dulce Caramel Alfajores (4) - Value $10


Wholesome Kitchen Vegetable Quinoa with Smoked Paprika - Value  $8

La Cocina Del Vino Nut Pecan Balsamic Vinegar  - Value $14

I love that they send full size items. Both of these are large enough to use for the recipes, and still have plenty left over for future meals!



Gaucho Ranch Chimichurri - Value $10

Didi Davis Smoked Spicy Paprika Finishing Salt - Value $7


Verdict: I love that Hungry Globetrotter helps me break out of my cooking rut! I also love the quality of the items and the fact that everything is usually full size. They are definitely helping me build out my pantry!


Follow My Subscription Addiction: Facebook  Twitter   Pinterest  Bloglovin'


Disclaimer

1 comment:

  1. I have been eyeing these boxes - just put it on my holiday pinterest wish list as I can see family members wanting to purchase for me :-)

    ReplyDelete