Thursday, December 13, 2012

Blissmo Box Selection Time! Eco Friendly Subscription Boxes


Time to select your next Blissmo Box! Which box did you pick? Lately, I've been very impressed with the food items Blissmo has been sending, so I decided to go with Feel-good Snacks.

The box: Blissmo Box

The price: $19 a month plus 4.95 shipping. If you subscribe at the annual rate, the cost is $228 (free shipping). This is the option I selected since the savings were so substantial. ($71 savings)

The products: A mix of eco-friendly and organic products. From Blissmo: "We curate products that are (a) high design & quality, (b) organic / no or low toxin, (c) eco-friendly / sustainable and (d) awesome, that are safer & better for you, your family & your planet."

Check out my past Blissmo Box reviews here.


Follow My Subscription Addiction: Facebook  Twitter   Pinterest  Bloglovin'


Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment