Friday, October 26, 2012

New Subscription Box Alert - Julibox! A Cocktail Party in a Box!

New Subscription Box Alert - Julibox! A Cocktail Party in a Box!


The Box: Julibox

The Cost: $40 a month ($36 a month with a 6 month subscription)

The Products: "Each Julibox features two cocktail recipes that have been hand selected by our curators for your enjoyment. You will receive all of the spirits and mixers required to make two of each said cocktail. Before your Julibox ships, we'll send you an email notifying you of any additional items you may need, typically lemons or limes."


What do you think of Julibox? I think a 3 or 6 month subscription would make a great wedding gift! And of course, I want to subscribe myself!


Follow My Subscription Addiction: Facebook  Twitter   Pinterest  Bloglovin'


Disclaimer

4 comments:

  1. This is SUCH a great box idea. This is going on my Christmas gift list. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just wondering why there isn't a good alcoholic beverage- themed subscription box!! I'm definitely subscribing. Great idea!! Thanks for letting people know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Addendum- Please check to see if your state of residence is on their list. It is rather limited. I went through the entire sign up only to find out that they don't choose to ship to Texas. I'm so bummed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is an offer on Gilt City Miami for three months of Julibox for $79 - I just signed up! http://www.giltcity.com/miami/juliboxmia

      Delete