Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Blissmo Box Selection Time! Eco Friendly Monthly Subscription Boxes

Blissmo Box Selection Time! Eco Friendly Monthly Subscription Boxes
This month there are only two Blissmo Box selections - Skin Appeal and Harvest Snacks. With all the beauty subscription boxes I receive, I don't think I need additional skincare items, so I decided to go with Harvest Snacks. Which box did you pick?

If you aren't familiar with Blissmo Box, here are the details:

The box: Blissmo Box

The price: $19 a month plus 4.95 shipping. If you subscribe at the annual rate, the cost is $228 (free shipping). This is the option I selected since the savings were so substantial. ($71 savings)

The products: A mix of eco-friendly and organic products. From Blissmo: "We curate products that are (a) high design & quality, (b) organic / no or low toxin, (c) eco-friendly / sustainable and (d) awesome, that are safer & better for you, your family & your planet."

Check out my past Blissmo Box reviews here.


Follow My Subscription Addiction: Facebook  Twitter   Pinterest  Bloglovin'


Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment