Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Misto Box Review - September 2012 - Monthly Coffee Subscription Boxes!

Misto Box Review - September 2012 - Monthly Coffee Subscription Boxes!

I think Misto Box is going to become one of my go-to subscription boxes to gift. It's a great looking sampler with great tasting coffee.


The Box: Misto Box

The Price: $12.50 a month

The Products: 4 different whole bean coffees to sample. (Each sample is enough to brew an 8 cup pot)


Much like with wine, I can appreciate a high quality coffee, but I can't identify the flavor notes so I'll be quoting the card that came with the coffee!


The West Bean: Honduras Capucas

Misto Box recommended that this made a great breakfast cup of coffee. I tried it in the morning and agree - it's my favorite coffee in the bunch.

Buzz Roasters: Ninety Plus Ethiopian Tchembe

From Misto Box:

"Clean with velvety mouth feel, Tchembe is robust and deep with an explosion of fruit flavors including strawberry, blueberry, and pomegranate."


Velo Coffee Roasters: Columbia, Los Naranjos

This is a "round, creamy coffee with a heavy body. Look for citrus, berry and chocolate in this savory coffee." It was also another favorite of mine!

Olympia Coffee Roasting Co: Guatemala El Socorro

"Socorro reveals flavors of tropical fruit candy, caramel and spices."


Verdict: I think Misto Box is great for coffee aficionados or just coffee appreciators! If you want to buy any of the coffee you sampled, they offer free shipping and a points system (like Birchbox) to earn free coffee! One thing to remember, these are all whole bean coffees, so you will need a grinder. If you're looking to upgrade, we own this grind and brew coffee maker and I highly recommend it!


Follow My Subscription Addiction: Facebook  Twitter   Pinterest  Bloglovin'


Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment