Sunday, September 23, 2012

BarkBox Review September 2012 - Monthly Dog Subscription Boxes - Plus Coupon!


BarkBox Review September 2012 - Monthly Dog Subscription Boxes - Plus Coupon!

Who knew one of my favorite subscription boxes wouldn't even be for me? I love Bark Box!

BarkBox Review September 2012 - Monthly Dog Subscription Boxes - Plus Coupon!

The Box: BarkBox

The Cost: $29 a month or $17 a month if you subscribe for 6 months

Coupon: Use link for $5 Off coupon to be automatically applied.

The Products: Dog treats, toys and accessories based on your dog's size!


West Paw Mini Hurley Toy - Value $7.50

Whole Life Freeze Dried Chicken - Sample pack, Value $.50


LA Fresh W.A.G. Pet Wipes - 1 packet Value $1

I had no idea La Fresh made dog items too! Thanks to subscription boxes we are quickly becoming a La Fresh household!

Whole Life Organics Sweet Potato Snacks - FULL SIZE! Value $15


Zuke's Z-Bones Grain Free Natural Edible Dental Chews - (3) Value $3

Barkworthies Angus Power Bar - Value $6.50

I shouldn't be surprised that our pup's favorite item was the most expensive treat in the box! Considering it's made with 100% all natural Grass Fed Beef - the value is definitely there. I think we'll be buying more of these.


Verdict: I received about $35 worth of awesome dog products - I love Bark Box! I really appreciate that the dog snacks and food they include are healthy and the variety of items is great as well!


Follow My Subscription Addiction: Facebook  Twitter   Pinterest  Bloglovin'


Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment