Monday, August 27, 2012

The QVC New Beauty Test Tube is Available for Purchase!

The QVC New Beauty Test Tube is Available for Purchase!

Yay! The QVC New Beauty Test Tube is finally available for purchase! If you're interested in getting this box you can buy it here. If you want to sign up for the subscription (that's what I've done, they bill you quarterly and you get your box sooner) you can do that here.

And you can always check out my review of the QVC New Beauty Test Tube box here!

Follow My Subscription Addiction: Facebook  Twitter   Pinterest  Bloglovin'


Disclaimer

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if it matters, but is QVC sending these out in " waves"? I've had mine since the last week of July or first week in August. Seriously.

    I'm not on Auto- Ship unless they put me on it in July. Does that make the shipments later? You'd think the Auto- Ships would be first, wouldn't you?

    Other than the differences in the New Beauty magazine, I think I prefer the original NB TT.. I think there are larger products in the non- QVC version. Maybe it varies by season and New Beauty's selections.. I have 2 seasons of the reg. TT and only this QVC one. I love them all, don't get me wrong. What's not to love about Mally, Bliss, Philosophy? :)

    Do you know if the subscription to the magazine will result in the plastic surgery ad filled version that comes in the reg. TT or the modified magazine ( which I vastly prefer) that was in my QVC tube? I would like to subscribe, but not to the version with ads for changing every part of the female body. YKWIM. :)
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get this either, I ordered my box at least a month ago, not on auto ship. A week or so ago it said it wasn't available, now it is again? Maybe they did a sneak peek first before the actual release?

    ReplyDelete