Monday, August 6, 2012

New Monthly Subscription Boxes Alert! The Goodies Company

New Monthly Subscription Boxes Alert! The Goodies Company

Walmart Labs has just launched the Beta version of it's new artisan food subscription service: The Goodies Company.

New Monthly Subscription Boxes Alert! The Goodies Company

The price and other details of this subscription service are still TBD, but if you take the quiz to find out your food preferences, you'll get on the invite list. After I took the quiz, I got an email letting me know that if I get invited to try the beta service, I'll get to lock in the discounted introductory rate, so I recommend taking the quiz!


Follow me for everything subscription box related: twitter  pinterest  bloglovin'

4 comments:

  1. My facebook ad for this service said it was $7/month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog post! Karen is right, it's $7/month for the introductory price. I see you on our list of people who have signed up. We'll be sending out invitations in the next few weeks, so keep an eye out for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took the quiz and got the email too. Looking forward to seeing what you can do, GoodiesCo. :) Best of luck on your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got my invite to sign up today -- said the link was valid for the next 48 hours. Hoping this will be a good one, the price is definitely right!

    ReplyDelete