Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Neiman Marcus Home Event Gift With Purchase

Technically this wasn't a subscription box, but a free gift from Neiman Marcus with any $400 home purchase. Since it still falls under the umbrella of getting surprises in the mail, I thought it would be fun to share!


I didn't have much luck finding value of the items, but here are the pictures:


Jonathan Adler Ipanema Bag - Originally $198, but this is from last summer, so I wouldn't consider it to have full price value. Still, super fun beach bag!

Sferra Cocktail Napkins set of six - Value $19

Jay Strongwater super tiny picture frame

Juliska soap dish 


Michael Aram key chain

Mackenzie-Childs Paper Napkin Set


French Laundry Home dish towel

Pine Cone Hill quilted make up bag

and.... the tiniest Vera Bradley coin purse I've ever seen.

Verdict: I needed to stock up on quality sheets and towels, so it was nice to get this bonus gift. I think I'll use some of the items as hostess gifts, and things like napkins are always good to have extras.

This is the first time I saw a gift with purchase like this from Neiman Marcus, but I'll post the next time I see one advertised.


Follow me for all the latest on subscription boxes: twitter  pinterest  bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment